Masking the vehicle (EN)
Applying paper and tape to a vehicle to protect it from overspray may seem basic, but a poor masking job can adversely affect the quality of the paint job and increase the need for rework.Mehr
Saves 50% of the time. (EN)
With direct-to-plastic you can save up to 50% of the time needed for plastic part repair.Mehr
What is a SMART REPAIR? (EN)
A “SMART REPAIR” is a very common expression in the automotive sector. What is it about?Mehr
Meet Rachel, our brand ambassador (EN)
Rachel shows passion in what she is doing and is a great example for new technicians entering the industry.Mehr
How to restore your Headlights
The kit can be used for restoring all types of vehicle headlights and prolonging their lifespan, or it can be applied as extra protection for new car headlights.Mehr
5 BODY SHOPS PRECAUTIONS IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (EN)
As travel options such as flying and public transportation are becoming limited, people are even more dependent on their vehicles for work and to take care of their daily lives. Here are 5 precautions to take in your auto body repair shop to prevent spreading of the virus.Mehr
COATINGS INDUSTRY TRENDS
Although the use of coatings for new cars has been declining for 2 years, the use of paint materials has been increasing in recent years.Mehr
Business cup 2020
Our team participated in the "Business Cup" futsal tournament and among strong competition from all over Slovenia (14 teams), with 2 out of 4 wins ended at 5-8th place.Mehr
Paint Booth Maintenance Tips
Improper paint booth care can contribute to costly downtime, hazardous working conditions and increased cost of repairs.Mehr
5 keys to protect the car paint in autumn
The arrival of autumn is increasingly evident. Rains, dry leaves and wind can compromise the state not only of the roads, so we all have to take care of our driving in the fall , but also affect our cars , especially the body.Mehr
Use of an appropriate hardener and thinner
Are the results of your work ever not as promised? Do you think the result is not the same as yesterday?Mehr
Proper use of putty
The first mistake when using putty can be made as soon as the container is opened and liquid is visible on the surface of the putty.Mehr
The Importance of the Mixing Ratio in Two-Component Systems
Regardless of whether it is a primer filler, transparent lacquer or any other two-component system, the prescribed mixing ratios must always be consistently complied with when preparing the material.Mehr
As travel options such as flying and public transportation are becoming limited, people are even more dependent on their vehicles for work and to take care of their daily lives. Here are 5 precautions to take in your auto body repair shop to prevent spreading of the virus.
Clean Your Shop Thoroughly and Routinely
- Sanitize the entire office and shop area several times throughout the day and maintain a safe environment for everyone. Don’t forget the clipboards and pens that customers use to sign authorizations.
- Be precise on cleaning around computer terminals, equipment, counters, entryways and bathroom facilities.
- Consider suspending your lobby coffee and beverage service to reduce waste.
- Provide customers disinfecting wipes and sanitizing gel in the waiting areas – and do the same for all employees.
Sanitize Each Vehicle As They Arrive And Are Returned
- The average vehicle has approximately 283 different types of bacteria in every square inch. The average steering wheel has four times more bacteria on it than a typical public toilet seat, and the worst spots in cars are the front seat cup holder (1,179 germs per square inch), dashboard air vent (1,082 germs per square inch), driver side floor mats (1,197 germs per square inch) and the door handle (375 germs per square inch).
- Use color-safe disinfectant wipes to clean the interior of the car, making sure that the dashboard, gearstick, cup holder and steering wheel get special attention. Don’t overlook all the knobs and armrests.
- When vehicles are completed, repeat the interior sanitizing process again before delivery to the customer.
Provide Convenient Drop-Off and Pickup Services for Customers
- Offer a secure drop-off service where customers can complete their information online and drop their keys in a signed sealed envelope.
- For customers who want to wait for an estimate, encourage them to wait in their vehicle if possible while the estimate is being conducted. Or, hand them disposable gloves as they enter your shop and they can discard the gloves as they leave.
- For vehicle returns, provide customers an opportunity to conduct a virtual review of their repair via Skype, FaceTime or other sharing services.
Manage Your Team Members’ Health and Safety
- Encourage your team members on wearing protective gloves, eye protection and respirators – and educate them about the importance of limiting personal contact in workspaces.
- Make sure all shared equipment and spaces like paint rooms and parts areas are sanitized throughout the day and all employees in these areas are wearing proper protection.
- Consider having a medical/public health professional conduct a risk assessment for your staff to determine if anyone should seek further care or if others are at risk.
- Evaluate team scheduling to allow non-essential employees to work from home, if possible.
Limit Interaction with Business Partners, Vendors and Delivery Drivers
- Limit visitors by encouraging them to schedule an appointment at off-peak times, provide training and coaching through online/virtual methods and make deliveries at a secure, sanitized delivery point.
- Remind visitors and employees to limit personal interaction – offer a fist bump or elbow bump instead.
- Practice social distancing and maintain 1,5 meters from another person.
(Summarized by: "PROTECTING SHOP EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS FROM CORONAVIRUS"; https://www.bodyshopbusiness.com/verifacts-offers-tips-on-how-body-shops-can-protect-their-employees-and-customers-from-coronavirus/)
Entwickeln Sie mit Uns.
Werden Sie unser Partner.
Wir garantieren allen unseren Vertriebspartnern eine langfristige Zusammenarbeit, wir bieten Schulungen in unserem Schulungszentrum sowie technische Dokumentation in der Landessprache. Wir unterstützen Sie bei der Markteinführung, sowohl im Vertrieb als auch im Marketing.Kontaktieren Sie uns